Just a dream

(可點擊側欄"Translate"選擇欲翻譯語言)

The rain soaked the road that I had walked


I think this’s just a dream,

Real,

Like being trapped in it,

Painfully feeling the malice around,

Banter laughter,

Distorted hearts,

Is the world still the world?

 

Palpable is empty,

Fingertips came the cold,

This summer,

Doesn’t exist,

Sunshine has been driven back.

 

Fortunately, it was just a dream,

Like after a heavy rain,

Sun is still high in the sky.

 

The rain soaked the road that I had walked,

When I turned around,

The road was dry,

Only the water stains were clearly marked,

In my heart.

 

Finally, as a dream,

Life is like a dream,

... It's time to sleep.

 

                                   By  Hao Yang Di (好漾滴)


留言

張貼留言

歡迎分享心得,還望不吝賜教

這個網誌中的熱門文章

破面 (...預告章 敬請期待)

那一夜我目睹了一場分屍,別人的飯真香 (屍 後記)

向陽而生